Learning Management System
The Drive EHS Learning Management System (LMS) Module allows you to organize your occupational training data and deliver web-based training.
Why Choose the Drive EHS Learning Management System Module?
- Have unlimited access to over 50+ Environmental, Health, and Safety online training courses.
- Host your internally-developed courses or have our team of EHS professionals design custom courses for you.
- Organize your training requirements into easily manageable groups.
- Track 3rd party in person training courses and certifications.
- Assign training courses by locations, department, job classifications, team, or a combination of these.
- Generate reports on training credentials, compliance status, employee training history, and more.
- Deliver courses in both English and Spanish when available.
- Automatically generate course completion certificates.
- Quickly view the entire training status of your organize via our system Training Matrix
- Simple to use system metrics for quick sharing of compliance data.
- Automatic email reminders of training requirements.
- Signup your sub-account users via a custom weblink or send us a spreadsheet and we can do it for you.
- Manage your subscription and payment options all from within your account.
- Complete training courses on a computer or mobile device.
GROUP TRAINING OPTION:
- Deliver any course in the training library to multiple people in a classroom or group lecture setting.
- This feature eliminates the need to provide employees individual computers to access online training courses.
- Allows a large number of employees to be trained during a single training session.
TRAINING & ONBOARDING:
- Each account is assigned a single point of contact to provide initial system training and support, training is provided either via telephone or video conference.
- System onboarding includes an introduction to the Drive EHS system, LMS walkthrough, and a demo featuring client data.
- After initial training, Drive EHS will provide web-based training/support with your staff on an as-needed basis to assist with the onboarding process.
- All subscribers receive free technical support.
- Support will be provided either via the web or telephone conference during regular business hours (7:00AM to 7:00PM Eastern time)
- For system issues experienced after hours, subscribers may submit a support request. After-hours issues will be responded to in the morning of the following business day.
- Drive EHS only requires an internet connection and a current web browser.
- System is optimized for current versions of the Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge web browser.